viernes, 19 de marzo de 2010

WE ARE NOT TEACHERS WE ARE EDUCATORS

IT IS A MATTER OF BEING A ROLE MODEL,
GETTING INVOLVE GETTING INTO !

After thirteen year of teaching English I realized why I love this job. Not only do I have the wonderful opportunity to know different people working with
children....I have had the opportunity, over the years, to actually MAKE A CHANGE with several students and I truly enjoyed the experience with each
and every student and our goal to go beyond
It is not only to study and learn. It is also to internalized, understand that we are part of this society and we have to take care of it.
Why? Because, we can change and improve our world, to make it better. When we will become compromised citizens of the world it is going to be an the opportunity of a lifetime! It is going to be a matter of being a role model.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario